Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Review of "Choose Us" By: Caylie Marcoe




"Choose Us" By: Caylie Marcoe Rating: ☆☆☆☆☆ 
Choose Us is the Bachelor in book form...or at least what I imagine the Bachelor is like behind the scenes. The book follows Riley and Travis, best friends for 15 years, as Travis agrees to film a reality dating show with Riley as his undercover spy in the house full of girls. Little did they know, feelings would emerge throughout the filming...happiness, sadness, jealousy, anger, heartbreak...all encompassed in one story. I liked the idea of the story, and I loved the characters. I was intrigued by Travis, appears to be a BMX racer (although it's never clearly said), as I have a soft spot for men that enjoy adventure and danger. And I've been the best friend...Riley's reactions and comments were familiar! Her ending was happier than mine, which was good for the story. I thought the writing was great, and I enjoyed the HEA. If you are looking for a girlie romantic book that is sweet with a HEA, this is definitely your book! 

Get your copy here:

No comments:

Post a Comment