Friday, June 20, 2014

Review of "Follow You Down" By: K.B. Webb



"Follow You Down" By: K.B. Webb Rating: ☆☆☆☆☆ 

Dani's mother has always been right. Dani is hundreds of miles away from her family and the only life that she has ever known. She became a person that she didn't want to be selfish and self centered. She bought herself an apartment in Monroe, Louisiana with hush money, Dani got a job at Ricky's as a bartender she thinks that this is a step down for her. Dani has never bartended before and all she knows is whiskey and beer, she doesn't know how to make girly drinks. Lucas offers to help by teaching her how to make drinks in exchange for a date. This is book 2 in the Reflect me series. You don't need to read the first book to understand this book.This book falls into the romance genre.  

Dani Hartley used to be a stripper she is going to take college classes, she seems like a very caring, loving person. She doesn't want a relationship. Lucas Wade works as a dock hand, a womanizer he used to be a bartender, cares about his little brother Logan. He doesn't do relationships. Gail Hartley is Dani's mother, she stays at home she is a very nice, caring and loving person, wants what is best for Dani. Mark Hartley is Dani's father, didn't want Dani to be a stripper, Police officer for over 25 years. Geo the owner of Ricky's and Dani's boss. Molly waitress at Ricky's, curvy, nice, helpful, has a daughter Lyric. Wynee is a waitress at Ricky's, helpful, nice, covered in tattoos. Jasmine is Dani's neighbor and friend, nice. Jason is Jasmines older brother, very protective, nice. Logan is a very nice person and he cares a lot about Molly. There are a lot more characters in this book. I can relate to all the characters and they are very likable.  

I loved this book. I loved that I was drawn in from the first page, I wasn't able to put this book down until I finished it. I also liked that the story line you could relate to. I loved the authors style of writing. This is my first book by K.B. Webb and it will definitely not be my last. This book is one of the best books I have read this year. 

While reading this book I was very happy and some parts I was very upset at. But one of my favorite quotes from the story is “ Life is hard; then you die.” I loved this book!! 

Get your copy here:

No comments:

Post a Comment