Saturday, June 28, 2014

Review of "Scarred Hearts" By: Elizabeth Kelly




"Scarred Hearts" By: Elizabeth Kelly 
Rating: ☆☆☆☆☆ 

We first meet Bailey when she is on her way to her best friend Summer's funeral. Bailey's mother's friends said to her mother that she needs to send Bailey to a therapist. After the funeral she stays at the cemetery with Summer until its dark out. Bailey decides to go to her dad's for the Summer because Grove holds too many memories of Summer. While she is there she is walking around when a tall dark and handsome man starts to talk to her, she gets scared and she runs to the college. She stays to get a tour and she decides that she is going to stay and go to college at BRU to study cyber crimes and forensic computers. She goes to Georges with Paige and she sees not one but two tall dark and handsome. This is the first book in the Blackrock Series.  

 Bailey is very upset about losing her best friend, she looses herself. After awhile she gets back to the way she used to be before Summer kills herself. Roger is Bailey's and Summer's friend for four years they adopted him when he first came to Grove. Knox works and Georges and has plans with his brother to start a business after they are done at college. He also has things to work through. Bailey's boyfriend. Paige is Bailey's friend, she wasn't very nice during some of the parts of the story. Max is nice and Knox's brother, doesn't want to see his brother hurt again. He is very nice and loyal, works at Georges. Paige's Boyfriend. These characters are very likable.  

I really loved this story I couldn't put this book down. I liked that you could connect with all the characters. I also liked the plot of the story, how I felt all the emotions that they were feeling. I really enjoyed the author's style of writing. I loved that all the characters had stuff to work through and it wasn't just one person.This is my first book by Elizabeth Kelly and it most definitely will not be my last.  

I truly am blown away by this book if I could give it more then 5 stars I would. Elizabeth Kelly you are an amazing writer. I can't wait to read more of your books!! 

Get your copy here:


No comments:

Post a Comment