Saturday, July 26, 2014

Review of "One Night of Sin" By: Veronica Velvet

21443455



"One Night of Sin" By: Veronica Velvet 
Rating: ☆☆☆☆☆ 

We first meet Lissette in her office in the Library that she runs in Canandaigua, New York. She is thinking about bringing a vibrator to work. Lissette works by herself from 9 to 9 five days a week. She doesn't have a life, she never goes to the slopes to ski, doesn't partake in wine tours. All her friends moved away to more interesting places after high school, Lissette was masterbating when the ownerof the building Mr. Sullivan Bixby walks in to see her. This is a standalone book, this book is a erotica book. The subject matter isn't sensitive. 

Lissette is the head librarian, she is lonely and 30 years old. She reads romance books because she has no sex life. Mr. Sullivan Bixby owns half of the town including a new club that Lissette wants to go to but she doesn't have the courage. He tells Lissette that she has to do what he wants because that is the only way to save her job. I really connected with Lissette. I liked all the characters in the story.  

I really loved this story. I related to the characters. I really liked that this book held my intrest throughout the whole story. The authors style of writing was amazing. This is my first book by Veronica Velvet and it definitely will not be my last.  

I couldn't put this book down. Veronica Velvet is an amazing author and this book I will be reading over again. 

Get your copy here:


No comments:

Post a Comment