Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Wild Heat by Lucy Monroe


Wild Heat
by Lucy Monroe
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Day Blitz




Sometimes old flames are the hottest of all . . .
In the quaint little town of Cailkirn, Alaska, it’s impossible to keep a secret, especially one as juicy as the unexpected return of Kitty Grant. Tack MacKinnon remembers her wild red curls and even wilder spirit—and still feels the sting from when she shattered his heart in college. But there’s a pain in Kitty’s gorgeous eyes that guts him to the core and Tack is determined to do whatever it takes to see the woman he still loves smile again—even if it means taking on her demons as his own.

After fleeing an abusive ex-husband, Kitty decides that the best way to heal her broken heart is to come back home. But she gets a whole new shock when she sees how undeniably sexy Tack has become. More handsome, more muscular, more charming—more everything—he’s impossible to resist. Before she knows it, they’re reigniting sparks that could set the whole state of Alaska on fire. Yet trust doesn’t come easy to Kitty anymore, and as things heat up between her and Tack, she can’t help but wonder if one of them is going to get burned . . .

An Interview with Tack MacKinnon of Wild Heat by Lucy Monroe

When something big happens in your life who is the first person you tell?
Back in the day it was always Kitty Grant and I've got to admit that when I first came back to Cailkirn it took a long time to get use to not just picking up that phone and calling her. But since I came back the sheriff Benji Sutherland has been a good friend to me and so has Nik Vasov.

Describe your perfect date night.
My idea of the perfect date is a hike that ends in a secluded spot looking out over the beautiful Alaksan wilderness and a picnic. With some good hot sex after.

Do you ever wish you would have stayed in California to be close to Kitty?
I don’t like that question. Just between you and me, maybe. That's not something I'll ever talk about with her though.

If you had a free day with no responsibilities and your only mission was to enjoy yourself, what would you do?
I would go hiking into the wilderness living off the land. There is nothing better than time spent away from civilization. And if I happen to have a woman with me who enjoyed the same things I did, and liked to end the day the same way I do that'd be okay too.

If you could be any animal, what would it be?
I'd be the bear I'm named for: fierce and able to protect my family.

What is your greatest fear?
I'm not afraid of anything. You just put something in front of me and I'll face it.

How do you express your anger?
Well, it all depends on who I'm pissed at. If it's another man and it really matters to me I might knock him out. If it’s a woman I might just cut her from my life. If it's my momma it's unlikely I'll tell her anything at all. What kind of question is that?

How did you feel when Kitty showed up in Cailkirn?
Well I was pretty surprised. I thought she was happy down there in California. I didn’t think she would ever come back to Cailkirn. I was pretty mad... look I'm not a liar there was a part of me that was happy she was back. But there's also part of me that wishes she would go back to California where she belongs. (He's shaking his head and muttering to himself I really can't get everything he's saying.)

Did you really think you would be able to keep your relationship with Kitty to just sex?
What kind of question is that? I thought this was an interview. (Sorry reader- he stomped off muttering without giving an answer)



With more than 7 million copies of her books in print worldwide, award winning and USA Today bestseller Lucy Monroe has published over 60 books and had her stories translated for sale all over the world.  While she writes multiple subgenres of romance, all of her books are sexy, deeply emotional and adhere to the concept that love will conquer all.  A passionate devotee of romance, she adores sharing her love for the genre with her readers.

Author Media Links:
Her Official Website http://lucymonroe.com


No comments:

Post a Comment