Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Review of "ICE" By: Hilary Storm and Kathy Coopmans



"ICE" By: Hilary Storm and Kathy Coopmans
Rating: 4.5*

What a rush!! An atypical romance that is sizzling hot and down and dirty.

Captain Jade Elliot has made it into the elite Rangers force as a superb sniper and has been recruited for a secret mission. Her Commander, Kaleb Maverick, has more than the enemy in his sights: Jade is his mission as well.

From the haunting realities of battle and the repercussions of war to the healing of home, this takes you through a gauntlet of emotions and has quite a kick behind it. Whilst there are plenty of down and dirty moments that are sizzling hot, there are also plenty of tender moments.

I will admit that I was unsure about this book to start with but the writing very quickly won me over and, oh my gosh, the ending has left me with my heart in my throat willing the next instalment to hurry up and get here!




No comments:

Post a Comment