Sunday, June 26, 2016

Review of "Black Widow" By: Lauren Runow




"Black Widow" By: Lauren Runow 
Rating: ☆☆☆☆☆


Preston uses sex as a way to escape the pain of his wife committing suicide right in front of him. Kamii hides behind her books to get away from the pain of losing her husband. While at the gym she meets Becca. Becca gives Kamii the number to her salon to come and get her hair done. Kamii gets her hair done and agrees to go out with Becca. 

Preston opened his own club, makes his own rules to protect the people who go to the club and himself. He is a contractor. Kamii loves to read, she is a criminal defense attorney. She is a partner at the firm where she works. Puts in a lot of hours. Becca is Preston's friend, she is a cosmetologist, she befriends Kamii. Kevin is Preston's friend, celebrating his divorce. 

This is my first book by Lauren Runow and I can honestly say that this book will not be my last. This book is very well written and the characters are very well developed. I loved that I was drawn in from the first page, I also loved that I couldn't put this book down. I felt very connected to the characters. This is one book that I know I will be able to read again.





No comments:

Post a Comment