Sunday, June 26, 2016

Review of "The Nearer the Dawn" By J.P. Barry




"The Nearer the Dawn" By J.P. Barry
Rating: ☆☆☆☆


Luring Vincent into a position of power by losing would give Michael the upper hand. Every time Michael plays of a game of chess he wants to talk. Nina can't wait until she gets to go away to college and not have to move all the time because her parents say that they have to move. Chase came into Nina's life last May at Tybee Island. Nina was driving her car that was a gift from her parents, she almost hit Chase. Nina, Jules and Tori go shopping for Jules's date that she has, when her mother asked her to take the film to get developed. 

Nina moves around a lot, has an older brother Steve. She is a healing angel. Chase is a nice guy, he couldn't get Nina out of his head. Tori is Nina's friend, she is very rude. Her boyfriend is in college. Jules is Nina and Tori's friend, she is shy. Vincent is non mortal always wanted to have children. Leads H*lls army. Micah is the Angel of Divine Plans. Michael is a thinker, has children and loves to play chess.


This is my first book by J.P. Barry and it will not be my last. This book took me awhile to get into but once I did I was hooked. I loved that I felt very connected to the characters. This is the first book in the Nearer the Dawn Saga.






No comments:

Post a Comment